To apply GoPro adhesive mounts please follow these 3 steps:
- Apply the mount to a smooth, and fully cleaned surface. A textured surface or any imperfections to a smooth surface can keep the adhesive from making a strong bond.
- Firmly press the mount into place ensuring full contact over the entire surface area.
- Be sure to apply the mount at room temp, and also allow at least 24 hours for the mount to properly adhere to the surface.
To remove the adhesive mounts, you can use a hairdryer or heat gun to soften the adhesive and slowly peel it back.
Please note that you will not be able to reuse an adhesive mount once you remove it.
- When using surf boards and the surf mount, don't mount to soft-top boards as they are porous and the mount will not adhere properly.
- When using adhesive mounts on helmets, don't mount to textured surfaces as the mount may not adhere as well.
- It is typically not recommended to use adhesive mounts on skis or snowboards as the flex and vibration caused can sometimes lead to the mount coming loose.
Failure to follow these guidelines may result in loss or damage of your camera which is not covered under warranty.