Product Spotlight: New Water Mounts
Just in time for your tropical vacation over the holiday season, GoPro has new mounts that will take your aqua-photography to the next level, all while making sure your HERO camera doesn't sink to the bottom of the ocean.
THE HANDLER $29.99
Get a solid grip on your GoPro and keep it afloat better than ever before with The Handler. This floating hand grip gives you stability and control to get your shot, and the quick release base lets you switch between mounts with ease. Drop it in the water and the bright orange end of the handle pops to the surface, making it easy to spot.
Why It Rules
- Keeps your GoPro afloat better than ever before so you can shoot in and around the water worry-free
- Easy to switch between mounts with a quick release base
- Makes it easy to aim your camera and capture a bunch of different angles
- Perfect for surfing, kayaking, wakeboarding and other water sports
- Bright orange cap piece is easy to spot if you ever drop it in the water
- Enables more stable footage than holding the camera by hand
- Wrist strap lanyard included for extra security
BITE MOUNT + FLOATY $29.99
This versatile bite mount with an easy-to-spot float is ideal for hands-free POV footage and more. Capture smooth, stabile video while comfortably holding the camera with your mouth. Plus, the built-in mounting buckle slides into any compatible GoPro mount, making it easy to capture multiple camera angles and dynamic changes in perspective.
Why It Rules
- Ergonomic, rugged design and materials ensure comfortable mouth mounting and stable, shake-free footage
- Easy to use for hands-free POV capture in any environment
- Integrated mounting buckle makes it easy to capture that insane POV shot, then quickly click into a mount on your board for other angles and to give your jaw a rest
- Includes Floaty, an easy-to-spot device that keeps your GoPro afloat
Warning: Bite Mount + Floaty is for ages 12 and over. And remember, it is not a protective mouthguard. Use caution.