Follow these instructions to get your Fusion to power on again:
1. Disconnect the camera from any external power source and remove SD card. Remove, then reinsert the battery.
2. Press the Mode button (side) for 2-3 seconds to see if the camera responds (look for LED illumination, beeps, or a response from the camera’s screen).
3. If there's no response, attempt to reset camera by pressing and holding the Mode Button for 8-10 seconds. After releasing the button, leave the camera alone for ≈5 seconds and attempt to get a response from the camera by pressing the Mode Button.
4. If still unable to get any sign of life from camera, remove and reinsert the battery, then connect Fusion to a 5V 2A wall charger (5V 1A minimum) using the GoPro USB Type-C cable, look for red LED illumination to indicate charging.
- If the red LED does not illuminate:
- Remove the cable, then battery from the camera. Wait for ≈5 seconds before proceeding.
- Reinsert the battery then wait for ≈5 seconds before proceeding.
- Reinsert the cable then give the camera ≈5 minutes for the red LED to illuminate.
5. If/when red LEDs illuminate, allow camera to remain charging for a few minutes.
6. Remove the camera from charging source and attempt to get a response from the camera by pressing the Mode Button.
7. If the camera is responsive, power the camera off, then connect the USB cable to illuminate the red LED and allow the camera to fully charge--you should be good to go!
If you are still unable to power on your Fusion, check out GoPro Support Hub
for more solutions or contact GoPro Customer Support
to speak with an agent!