In this example, we'll be looking at the "Group2 RPM" gauge.
- Add the gauge to your project, then click on it once. You'll see the name of the gauge highlighted in gray via the "Project Gauges" section on the right.
- Double-click the highlighted gauge name. The "Gauge Input Mapper" window will open.
- If you've imported multiple data files, then select the dropdown next to "Data File" and make sure that the gauge is pulling from the proper data file.
- If you only imported one data file, then select the dropdown next to "Data Value" and make sure that the proper column from your data file is being selected.
- Once you've selected the proper column, select OK.
- Select the "Synchronization" tab and move the slider left and right to ensure that data is flowing through the gauge.
Repeat these steps with any other gauges that aren't properly showing data in your Dashware projects.