What is the best way to hold Karma Grip?
- To get the full range of motion, hold Karma Grip at flat horizontal angle (parallel to the ground) or a 45 degree angle.
How come I am unable to lock/unlock the stabilizer on Karma Grip when the Karma Mounting Ring is attached?
- Be sure that the Karma Mounting Ring clamp is released when trying to lock or unlock the Karma Grip.
Can I use QuikCapture with the Karma Grip?
- Yes. When the grip is powered off, press the Shutter button to start recording video. Press and hold the Shutter button to capture time lapse photos.
How do I get multiple batteries for Karma Grip?
- The Karma Grip has a built-in battery, so additional batteries are not available. If a user would like additional record time, they can purchase multiple Karma Grip Handle
Does Video Stabilization work well with Grip? If not, do I turn off Video Stabilization when using Grip?
- HERO5 Black- Yes, Video Stabilization works well with the Grip and is recommended. There is no need to turn off Video Stabilization when using the Grip
- HERO6 Black and HERO7 Black- Image Stabilization automatically becomes disabled when attached to Karma Grip. This is a normal occurrence.
What GoPros is it compatible with?
- The Karma Grip is compatible with HERO5 Black, HERO6 Black, and HERO7 out-of-the-box. The following cameras are also compatible with the Karma Grip but requires a harness that is sold separately.
- HERO4 Black and HERO4 Silver
Is the H4 B/S harness sold separately? How much?
- Yes, the Karma Harness for HERO4 Black/Silver is sold separately. Cost is $29.99 USD
Can I still use the LCD screen when camera is in Grip?
- Yes, the Karma harnesses are designed to provide access to the LCD screen.
I hear I can use it for “handheld and mountable” situations. What does that mean?
- The Karma Grip is handheld stabilization system that gives you control of the camera from the handle. When used with the included Mounting Ring, the Karma Grip can be attached to body worn mounts including Chesty and Seeker.
- The Karma Grip is not intended to be mounted to hard surfaces including vehicles and bicycles
Can I use the stabilizer without the Grip handle?
- No, the Karma Stabilizer needs to be powered by either the Karma Grip Handle or the Karma Drone
- The Karma Extension Cable, launching in spring 2017, will allow users to separate the Stabilizer and the Grip Handle for a lower profile solution
Is Karma Grip waterproof?
- Karma Grip is NOT waterproof.
- Do not expose to liquids or submerge in water.
- Karma is weather resistant.
- Karma Grip can be used in snow.