There are two ways to update your Fusion camera:
- With the GoPro app*
Update with the GoPro App*
*Currently, updating Fusion via the GoPro App requires an iOS device. Android users will have this functionality in the near future.
- Download and install the GoPro app (Apple App Store) on your compatible mobile device.
- Ensure that your camera is fully charged.
- Pair your camera with the GoPro app.
- Once paired, the GoPro app will prompt you (within ≈30 seconds) that a camera update is available; follow the on-screen prompts to perform the update.
Useful for updating or reinstalling camera software.
NOTE: In some instances, it can take up to ≈15 minutes for the first portion of the Fusion update ("1/2" on the camera's screen) to complete and progress to the next step ("2/2"). Please do not remove your camera's battery or SD cards during this time.
- Go to the Fusion update page.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.