- Power on the remote.
- If the remote was never paired with a camera, it automatically begins pairing.
- Otherwise, press and hold the Settings/Tag button (wrench icon) for ≈4 seconds to begin pairing (indicated by two arrows on the remote's screen).
- The camera and remote should both show arrows moving towards each other. After one minute or less, the camera and remote should indicate pairing.
NOTE: The remote may ask you to pair another, press the Mode button to highlight "NO," then press the red Shutter button to select it. Alternatively, you may see the pairing screen (arrows) and the number of connected cameras appear (typically "1"). Press the red shutter button on the Remote to complete the paring process. The remote should now mirror the camera's front LCD screen, indicating that pairing was successful.
- With Remo powered off, press and hold the Power button until the blue light blinks (≈8 seconds).
- Remo vibrates once and the camera displays a confirmation when pairing is complete.