You can perform a hard reset on the grip by the following:
- Power off the Karma Grip and camera
- Hold the mode/power button for 8-10 seconds.
- If done properly, all of the LEDs on the grip will blink once and power off the grip.
- Then all four LED lights will flash with a single red bottom light.
- Continue holding and the Karma Grip and camera will power back on.
Hard resets will usually fix the following issues:
- Karma Grip not powering on.
- Camera stays in USB mode when the stabilizer is powered on.
- Freezing issues or unresponsive button presses.