Want to create a special Quik for mobile video? Here is how to combine several videos into one:
- Create and export video A to your camera roll,
- Create and export video B to your camera roll as well,
- Create a third video: select video A and video B,
- IOS: For each individual video in the timeline in the Trim view, choose the MANUAL option.
- ANDROID: For each individual video in the timeline in the Trim view, choose the MANUAL option.
- Make sure that you remove the current song (Music / Trash icon to remove the song)
What's great with this technique is that you can make a video that combines 2 songs and 2 different styles.
We suggest to use RAW to stitch the videos together so you are sure that there are no effects on top of the other effects.
You can make 3, 4, or 5 Quik for mobile videos and combine them all that way.