To consistently achieve the best results with your GoPro camera it is important to select microSD cards that are known to work well with your camera. We recommend only purchasing name-brand SD cards through official resellers.
|Camera||Minimum Requirements||Recommended SD Cards|
HERO10 Black Bones
|microSD card with v30 or UHS-3 rating||Sandisk Extreme, Extreme Plus, Extreme Pro: 32/64/128/256/512GB|
Lexar Professional 1066x Silver Series: 64/128/256/512GB
Samsung EVO Plus, EVO Select, EVO PRO Plus: 128/256/512GB
HERO7 Black and older cameras (* See exceptions below)
|microSD card with at least Class 10 or UHS-1 rating|
- HERO4 and HERO Session: Support up to a 128GB microSD card.
- HERO3 Black, HERO3+, HERO+, and HERO+ LCD: Support up to a 64GB microSD card.
- HERO (2014): Supports up to a 32GB microSD card.
- HD HERO2: Requires a Class 10 SD card up to 32 GB.
- HD HERO Original & HD HERO 960: Require a Class 4 SD card up to 32 GB.
- Standard Definition HERO: Support up to a 2GB standard SD memory card.