Wondering why you don't see your full video clip? Wondering what Smart Cuts are?
When you add a video clip Quik does its little magic: it will only take some fragments of it, they are called Smart Cuts.
There are several option for Smart Cuts. To see them, tap on the preview, in the EDIT VIEW, tap on the "scissors" icon.
To see your video clip in full choose the Manual option.
Here are the Smart Cuts options:
• Balanced: Quik picks the best clips from your video, within your selected range.
• Action: Quik looks for speed and jumps in your video (HERO6)
• Travel: Quik looks for panoramic shots (slow pans) in your video (HERO6)
• People: Quik looks for faces (HERO6) and smiles(HERO7 Black)
• Manual: Trim your video, not cut.
• HiLight Only: Quik only plays existing HiLights. Go in HiLight panel to set them.