Prep your GoPro MAX 360 videos for the next step in creating epic edits!
Export standard spherical .mp4 files that play nice with some of your favorite editing programs and can be shared on social. Choose from a range of resolutions (5.6K, 4K, custom)1 and codecs (CineForm, HEVC, H.264), play with game-changing features like horizon leveling, and take your footage to the max.
- Export MP4 Files: Export your 360 videos as spherical .mp4 files that are compatible with select editing software and ready to be shared on social.
- Convert 360 Videos: Choose from a range of resolutions (5.6K, 4K, custom)1 and codecs (CineForm, HEVC, H.264).
- Horizon Leveling: Adjust the horizon in your videos to keep it level—whether you’re getting sideways, running or doing backflips.
- World Lock: Set the orientation of your 360 videos and minimize rotation in your footage
- Batch Export: Create a queue to export multiple files all at once
- Operating System: Windows 10 or later
- Cameras: GoPro MAX
- Hardware: Graphics cards that support HEVC decoding and at least 6GB RAM. Learn More
1 Files can export only at the same or lower recorded resolution
More Desktop Tools
GoPro FX Reframe
Get full creative control of your GoPro footage with a plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro® and Adobe After Effects®.
GoPro VR Player
GoPro VR Player is a great option for viewing 360 video and photos while we continue to develop GoPro Player on Windows.
Download GoPro VR Player for Windows 10(64-bit)