How are time lapse photos uploaded?
- If there are more than 100 photos in the sequence, then the photos are converted into a video and uploaded to your GoPro Plus Media Library.
Is the media automatically deleted from my camera after upload?
- No, your original footage will remain on the SD card, in it's original format.
If I stop an upload, what happens to the content that was already uploaded?
- Content that is already uploaded is available in your GoPro Plus account. Should you opt to continue the upload process at a later time, the camera will begin uploading the next file on your SD card. You should not find duplicates or partial files in your GoPro Plus Media Library.
How long does it take to upload content?
- Upload time is dependent on multiple factors, namely your network speed and the file size of your content.
- HERO6 Black, HERO7 Black/Silver/White, HERO8 Black and MAX Users Only: For fastest upload speeds, use the 5GHz WiFi band option located in the Connection Settings. (5GHz-compatible home networking equipment required).
How do I view my media that has been uploaded?
- To access your content from the cloud, connect to the GoPro App and tap the media icon next to the image of your camera, then select Cloud Media. Alternatively, you can view the content on the web in your GoPro Plus Media Library.
How do I know if my camera is currently uploading if I'm away from my camera?