If your camera is not powering on, there could be a fault with the camera, charging method, SD card, or there could be a loose connection somewhere. We have some tips for you to try that should clear up the issue for you.
- Disconnect from any external power sources (i.e., not plugged into anything) and remove the SD card.
- Press the Info/Wireless Button on the back of the camera to see if any information is displayed on the camera’s Status Screen.
- If there is nothing displayed on the Status Screen, attempt to reset camera by holding the top SHUTTER button down for 8-10 seconds.
- If successful, the camera will beep 3 times and advise you that the unit has no SD card and power off. Normal operation should ensue after reset.
- If still unable to get any response from camera, connect to a 5V 1A wall charger (ideally), or computer USB port; look for red LED illumination to indicate charging. NOTE: We do not recommend using a USB hub to charge the camera.
- If/when red LED's illuminate, allow the camera to remain charging for a few minutes.
- Disconnect the camera from charging source and attempt to turn camera on by pressing the top Shutter button (camera should read “NO SD CARD”).
- If able to prompt NO SD message, allow camera to turn back off, insert SD card, and attempt to record a sample video by pressing the red Shutter button.
Have any more questions or concerns? Hit us up HERE
and we will be happy to help.