Share Your GoPro Moments Direct to Instagram Stories
New Sharing Feature Lets You Move Content Straight to Instagram
From Your GoPro App
Bummed it takes a million steps to post your GoPro videos and photos to your Instagram Stories? Well, we’ve got news that’s going to make you #smile.
Beginning today, you can add your GoPro photo and video footage direct to your Instagram story from the GoPro App with only a few taps. You’ll also enjoy cool new tools that let you trim your video to the exact clip you want, vertical crop a wide shot for the perfect angle and add immersive, close-to-the-action clips adjusted to the exact moment you want to share.
“Some of our best stories happen in places or in moments that you’re simply not going to use your smartphone,” said Nick Woodman, GoPro Founder and CEO. “Now that it’s easier to share straight to Instagram Stories, we can’t wait to see what the GoPro community will post.”
- The new GoPro App/Instagram Stories feature works like this:
- Select a photo or video in the GoPro App, then tap Share and Instagram Stories
- Drag left or right to frame the perfect vertical crop (currently on iOS only)
- Trim your video to share exactly what you want and add any creative tools you’d like
- Share your GoPro moment to your Instagram Story, or send it to your crew via Instagram Direct
So start sharing the stories that your smartphone just can’t capture – underwater shots from your pool party, hands-free video on a bike trail, chasing your kids around the playground or that crazy thing you did on vacation. From epic to ordinary, GoPro makes everything look cooler.