#HomePro Challenge: Putting Our Content Where Our House Is
Many of us are stuck at home, but fear not. We are all creative beings, capable of making the most of any situation. To celebrate our homebound selves, GoPro is launching the #HomePro Challenge. We want to see what creative radness, inventiveness or ... err ... weirdness you are getting up to at home.
No GoPro? No problem. This contest is open to footage from any camera, including your phone. Plus, the FREE GoPro App is awesome for editing footage shot with any camera for the challenge and beyond.
Here’s how to enter:
- Download the free GoPro App.
- Use the GoPro App to post a photo or video that shows us your #HomePro moment to Instagram, Youtube, Facebook or TikTok.
- Tell us and show us how you #HomePro #GoPro – use these tags upfront in your description of your post so we can consider it for the daily prize.
Be it science (filming an egg poaching or the Coke + Mentos explosion?), music (let’s see some skills) or whatever it is that you think is awesome ... juggle madness, anyone? We want to see it! We’ve got a ton of GoPro cameras and PLUS subscriptions to give away, so let’s go, people!
To get your creative juices flowing, here are some of our favorite videos created by the GoPro Community, without leaving the comfort of one’s own home (or yard).
1. GoPro Awards: Sing-along Soup Song
2. Bring Back Backyard POV Shots
3. GoPro Awards: 14-year-old Shreds Chopin Piano Solo in 4K
4. GoPro Awards: Chicken Sonata
5. GoPro Awards: The Magician
BONUS: If you are inspired by the Sing-along Soup Song, experience the kitchen from the perspective of MasterChef winner and The Blind Cook, a.k.a. Christine Ha. Read more here.