#HomePro Challenge: Putting Our Content Where Our House Is
Many of us are stuck at home, but fear not. We are all creative beings, capable of making the most of any situation. To celebrate our homebound selves, GoPro is launching the #HomePro Challenge. We want to see what creative radness, inventiveness or ... err ... weirdness you are getting up to at home.
Be it slow-mo, stop-mo or just mo’ antics at home, we are awarding our favorite content submissions to GoPro Awards with cash.
This contest is open to footage from any GoPro camera, from the durable HERO8 Black to mind-bending GoPro MAX. Plus, the FREE GoPro App is awesome for editing footage shot with any camera for the challenge and beyond.
Here’s how to enter:
- Get the shot.
- Login to GoPro Awards and submit to the #HomePro Challenge.
- Post to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok or Twitter and tell us us how you #HomePro #GoPro – use these tags upfront to join the #HomePro movement.
Be it science (filming an egg poaching or the Coke + Mentos explosion?), music (let’s see some skills) or whatever it is that you think is awesome ... juggle madness, anyone? We want to see it! We’ve got a ton of GoPro cameras and PLUS subscriptions to give away, so let’s go, people!
To get your creative juices flowing, here are some of our favorite submissions to the #HomePro Challenge so far!
1. The stop motion Freeride that started a movement. #inspiredbyphilippklein
2. The crowd-less wave.
3. Egg-cellent racing skills.
4. No views? No problem.
5. Fishing for a #HomePro Award.
Keep an eye on our social channels to see awarded #HomePro moments and stay up to date on what home-grown POV we’re keen on catching.