Firmware update v2.00 is now available for HERO11 Black Mini. This update brings Max Lens Mod support to our most durable action camera to date as well as additional usability improvements.
Max Les Mod will bring all of the following to the smallest HERO11 offering:
- Max HyperSmooth for unbreakable video stabilization up to 2.7K60
- An ultra-wide angle 155˚ field of view for enhanced perspective and improved depth of field
- Max Timewarp for our smoothest TimeWarp video yet
HERO11 Black Mini firmware v2.00 also:
- Changes the default out-of-box settings from Pro Controls to Easy Controls, recording at 5K resolution video at 60 frames per second in SuperView
- Updates the user interface and organization of camera preferences menu
- Adds a second confirmation screen before allowing the reformat of the microSD card
- Adds functionality to long press Status/Pair button to place camera directly into pairing mode
- Updates camera audible alerts and beeps behavior
To update HERO11 Black Mini, owners need only connect their camera to GoPro’s Quik app. Or visit this page to learn how to manually update your camera.
The camera also recently earned top accolades as an Innovation Award Honoree by the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) for 2023. Learn more about HERO11 Black Mini here.