NAB 2017: GoPro Showcases the World’s Most Versatile Storytelling Platform
This week at NAB in Las Vegas, GoPro (Booth: Central Hall C2207) will be showcasing a suite of products that demonstrate GoPro’s expertise in developing as the most versatile storytelling platform for content creators.
Highlighted products will include GoPro’s HERO5 line of cameras, the Karma drone and stabilization ecosystem, Kolor LiveVR software and products designed by GoPro Developers to specifically integrate GoPro products into a professional workflow:
- HERO5 Cameras: Cloud-connected and the most powerful, easy-to-use GoPro’s ever, including video resolutions up to 4K at 30 FPS, professional quality 12 MP photos, voice control, waterproof, RAW and WDR photo modes, electronic video stabilization, stereo audio recording and advanced wind noise reduction.
- Karma: ‘Hollywood in a Backpack’, Karma is the most versatile stabilization system there is, including a drone for breathtaking aerial views, and a handheld/wearable/mountable 3-axis gimbal, all in an easy to carry backpack.
- Kolor LiveVR Software: GoPro’s Kolor team will be showcasing real-time video-stitching software that is compatible with the GoPro Omni rig and other 3rd party capture solutions. Kolor’s LiveVR software is Capable of feeding 4K 360-degree video streams to broadcast on YouTube, Facebook and other platforms.
- Kolor Autopano Video Pro 3.0: special updates to the industry-leading video-stitching software include:
- D.WARP technology to offer a new way to stitch footage from the GoPro Omni rig that dramatically reduces the need for post-processing
- Timecode support that allows videos from any genlocked rig to be directly imported. This feature works with solutions offered by 3rd-party GoPro developer TimeCode systems and results in a faster and more precise workflow.
- Compatibility with Nuke Cara VR
- GoPro Developer Solutions: Timecode Systems will be featured in the GoPro booth, showing off its SyncBac Pro solutions to provide multi-camera timecode syncing. And Sennheiser will be at NAB showing off their new waterproof MKE 2 elements microphone for HERO4 Black and Silver cameras, bringing uncompromising sound to breathtaking video.