Become the Next GoPro BSA Adventure Ambassador
Be prepared. That is a statement we at GoPro can fully get behind, and it’s at the core of what the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) stand for. Whether it’s with friends or family, while working or adventuring, keeping this motto in mind is invaluable. So we hope you’re prepared to learn what GoPro and the BSA have in the works.
Starting today, GoPro is teaming up with BSA to find the next wave of Adventure Ambassadors through a video submission contest.
The rules are simple:
- Capture a BSA-inspired outdoor adventure in a 30- to 60-second video.
*Make sure the video fall within the Guide to Safe Scouting
- Edit the video to make your submission really stand out.
- Submit your video by sharing it on social media with the hashtag #GoProBSAcontest or by uploading it on the entry page.
Five winners will be selected and dubbed official GoPro BSA Adventure Ambassadors and receive a HERO7 Black Ultimate Adventure Kit with $650 is GoPro product.
Winners will join the Adventure Ambassador roster that was announced last year and have their stories celebrated on the BSA’s official Instagram. What makes these men and women, according to the BSA, embody the Scouting sense of adventure.
- You don’t need a GoPro to participate. You can use your camera or phone to capture your entry video. If you win, GoPro will upgrade your gear in the best possible way.
- Videos will be judged based on creativity, relevance to BSA-approved outdoor adventures and representation of adhering to the Guide to Safe Scouting.
- The contest runs from March 1 through April 14, 2019 at midnight CT.
Learn more on the official contest site.