Software updates to your GoPro products are sent through GoPro’s CineForm Studio, an editing tool that makes it easy to create professional quality clips from your GoPro content.
Download + Open CineForm Studio
- Download latest version of CineForm Studio here.
If you already have CineForm Studio installed, no need to download. Simply open CineForm Studio and follow prompts to upgrade to version 1.2.
- After installing, open CineForm Studio.
- Then, please download & print step-by-step camera software update instructions here .
Update your HD HERO2 camera
- Insert SD Card into camera.
- Power ON your HD HERO2 camera.
- Plug camera into your computer's USB port.
- Once camera appears in Device Window list, highlight camera and click UPDATE button.
Update your Wi-Fi BacPac and Remote
- Turn ON Wi-Fi BacPac, then plug into your computer’s USB port.
- Connect Wi-Fi BacPac to your HD HERO2 camera.
- Once Wi-Fi BacPac appears in Device Window list, highlight BacPac and Register / Update.
- Once updated, keep Wi-Fi BacPac connected to your computer.
- Power on Remote.
- Once Remote appears in Device Window list, highlight Remote and click UPDATE.