Update Products with GoPro CineForm Studio:
Release Date: 1/8/2013
Changes: Improved 3D sync, increased software update reliability
To update your HD HERO2 camera, please download GoPro CineForm Studio.
The HD HERO2 camera software update process varies based on computer operating system.
Before downloading, please verify the operating system version of your computer. Then, select the corresponding platform below.
Once downloaded, save the software bundle to your desktop, unzip the contents, & install CineForm Studio.
Once installed, follow these HD HERO2 Camera Software Update Instructions (.pdf)
For Mac Leopard 10.5 users, a separate software update utility is included in the software bundle (once downloaded, immediately open ‘readme.txt’ file for firmware update instructions).
Why GoPro CineForm Studio:
GoPro CineForm Studio is FREE software that allows you to:
- * automatically update camerafor GoPro HD HERO2 cameras
- * create 3D videos shot with the GoPro 3D HERO System
- * perform color correction, image enhancement, & file preparation prior to video editing or sharing on Youtube, Vimeo or Facebook.
To use GoPro CineForm Studio, your computer must use one of the following operating systems:
* PC – Windows XP, Vista, 7
* MAC – Snow Leopard 10.6, Lion 10.7
GoPro CineForm Studio does NOT support computers with the following operating systems:
* MAC – Leopard 10.5
(However, camera software updates ARE supported via separate utility file included in the software download.)
Important Performance Considerations
* camera software updates with GoPro CineForm Studio require very little CPU and RAM, making it easy to update camera software regardless your system’s processing power.
* only PC / Mac computers with Intel compatible processors are supported by GoPro CineForm Studio.
* for editing features such as making timelapse videos from photos, image enhancement, & color correction, a Quad Core Processor (Mac) or Intel i7-860 Processor (Windows), 4GB RAM, & 1920×1080 screen resolution are recommended.