Converting file from the default source format to the GoPro CineForm format is a CPU intensive process that will take some time. There are several factors that can affect how long this process takes:
- The length of the source video. Longer videos take longer to process.
- Your CPU speed plays an important role. The faster the CPU, the faster the conversion.
- Adding a speed change to the conversion will lengthen the process.
- Removing the Fisheye effect will lengthen the process.
- The Quality setting can affect how long it takes. If you choose High quality, it will take longer (and make larger files).