GoPro will replace your product or part free of charge if your product or part has a manufacturing defect that is covered by the warranty below. GoPro is not responsible for shipping costs associated with warranty returns.
- BEFORE sending anything to GoPro, please contact our Customer Support Team. They are often able to solve the problem quickly via email
- If our Customer Support Team determines that your problem qualifies under warranty coverage, you will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number
- Prepare a package to return to GoPro. All product parts must be included in your return!
- Please include your original receipt and a clearly written explanation of the problem
- Write your RMA number on the outside of the box and send to:
GoPro Warranty Returns
Dock Door #37
2111 Eastridge Ave.
Riverside, CA 92507
Returns that don’t qualify for warranty coverage will be returned to customers. It is vital that you communicate with GoPro’s Customer Support Team before sending in your return!
GoPro products and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects one (1) year from the original date of purchase. GoPro’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at GoPro’s sole discretion. Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability even though the defect or loss is caused by negligence or other fault. Damage resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty. GoPro assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall GoPro be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. Because of possible user resealing error, this product is not warrantied against waterhousing leakage or any resulting damage. Please review and follow the instructions carefully when sealing the waterhousings! Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees.