If you see any of the following, it is a good indication the software on the camera, Wi-Fi BacPac, and/or remote is not up-to-date.
- Camera powers off if you disconnect the Wi-Fi BacPac.
- Records corrupt files randomly in between normal files in PES mode.
- Camera begins automatically changing through modes without touching remote or camera itself.
- If the WiFi BaPac is powered on and the camera is off, and you connect the remote to charge, it turns the camera on.
- Remote won't stay powered off when charging - just blinks Wi-Fi signal instead of power indicator.
- Extended lag (10+ seconds) between pressing remote power button and camera powering on.
- "Wi-Fi rc" and "new Wi-Fi rc" in the Wi-Fi menu (HD HERO2 cameras only).
To correct these issues, please update your software for the camera, Wi-Fi BacPac, and remote by going to the Software Update page.