If you are experiencing problems trying to install GoPro Studio, we should be able to help you out.
The most common issue when installing GoPro Studio is to get a message stating "Install failed, contact the manufacturer". If this occurs, give these steps a try:
- If you are using Mac OS X 10.6.8, make sure that you have installed the Apple Software Update Installer 1.0: http://support.apple.com/kb/dl1512. Once this is installed, reboot and try and install Studio again. If it still fails, proceed to step 2.
- Launch Disk Utility from the Mac Utilities folder.
- Select Macintosh HD in the panel on the left.
- Click on 'Repair Disk' in the bottom right.
- Click on 'Repair Disk Permissions' in the bottom left.
- After disk repair is complete, launch the Apple Software Update app. This is found by clicking on the Apple icon in the upper left hand corner of the Mac menubar and then click on 'Software Update...'
- Make sure all updates are selected (checked) and click install. It is very important to make sure that all updates are installed.
- Restart computer.
- Re-run the Apple Software Update utility to confirm that the updates installed properly.
- If the updates did install, then re-attempt to install GoPro Studio.
- If the updates did not install, contact Apple Support for assistance.