If you are using a Mac and you do not want to see the CineForm Codec Status on the status bar, here is how to remove it:
- Launch the Mac System Preferences.
- In the Other section, open GoPro. Note: If you have GoPro Studio installed and you see CineForm in this section instead of GoPro, follow these steps:
- Go to Finder
- Select Go > Computer
- Browse toMacintosh HD > Library > PreferencePanes
- Remove Cineform.prefPane
- Return to Step 1 and start the procedure again.
- Uncheck the box next to 'Show Stereo Status Menu'
- The Codec Status should now be removed from the Status Bar.