This article describes the process to copy effects from one clip in a Storyboard and apply it to another clip. Please follow this procedure:
- Make all of the desired setting changes to a clip so it has the desired look.
- In the lower-left corner of the clip click the "FX" triangle. It will receive a yellow outline.
- Copy the FX. Press CRTL+C (Windows), Command+C (Mac), or select Edit > Copy.
- Select another other clip that you want to apply the same affects to.
- Paste the FX. Press CRTL+V (Windows), Command+V (Mac), or select Edit > Paste.