GoPro Studio software makes it easier than ever to create professional-quality videos with your GoPro content. We’ve taken our most popular videos and turned them into GoPro Edit Templates that help fast-track you to an incredible edit. The music, edit points, slow motion effects and more have been dialed—all you have to do is replace our video clips with yours. Or if you want to create your edits from scratch, you can do that too. Trim and mix clips. Adjust video playback speed for fast or slow motion. Add titles, music, audio tracks and more. It’s never been easier to make epic GoPro-style videos to share with your friends.
GoPro Studio is available for Windows® and Mac® via free at the GoPro Studio 2.0 Product Page.
Here are the key features available in GoPro Studio:
- New: Project Autosave
- New: Alt+dragging clip replacement
- New: GoPro Edit Templates make it easy to create GoPro-style videos
- New: Trim, mix and color controls
- New: Add titles, music, audio tracks and more
- New: Fisheye adjustment control
- New: Adjust video playback speed for fast or slow motion
- New: Export video still frames at full resolution
- Create videos from time-lapse photo sequences
- Create time-lapse photo sequences from videos
- Edit immersive 3D videos (requires 3D HERO System, sold separately)
- Supports GoPro, Canon, Nikon and other constant frame rate H.264 mp4 and .mov formats
- GoPro CineForm codec provides up to 1080p with deep color in 3rd party software