Import Room (Step 1) Specific Known Issues:
#1. All .mov sources are not supported in Windows 8.
#2. Hero HD and Hero 2 3D Files not automatically pairing on Import.
- Workaround: Manually Pair files. To Manually pair files:
- Right click within the import new files bin and select "manually pair"
- A dialogue box will appear that will allow you to select the right and the left eye files.
- Browse to the appropriate files and press ok when finished.
Edit Room (Step 2) Specific Known Issues:
#1. Certain unsupported fonts (bitmap) can cause the video behind the font turn to black.
- Workaround: Only use True Type and Open Type face fonts within studio
#2. Edit Room: Export: Archive (GoPro Cineform) settings: File size estimation can be dramatically larger than resulting file.
- Workaround: None – This will not be fixed as unfortunately, there is no way to reliably and accurately estimate the file size of a CineForm encoded .mov.
#3. While Grid is enabled, the alpha is disabled on other tools.
- Workaround: Turn grid off.
Export (Step 3) Known Issues:
#1. Long exports (Over 4GB) result in unplayable .mp4 files.
- Workaround: Try a lower quality preset or try creating a shorter file. If the export is still over 4GB, consider breaking up the project into multiple projects.
#2. Spanned Recordings have a slight audio glitch after conversion.
General Known Issues:
#1. With Avid launched, importing a file into the Import Room causes an import failure.
- Workaround: Close avid before importing new files into import room.
#2. Windows XP: Uninstalling program does not kill GoProCineFormStatusViewer.exe
- Workaround: Open task manager and kill process.