This article explains why your video file might not be Converting properly into GoPro Studio.
- First, make sure that you have the latest version of GoPro Studio installed. You can download the latest version here.
- Next, make sure that there are no non-English characters in the name of the the file being converted, the folder path where the file is saved, or the folder path where you are planning to convert to.
- If you are experiencing any sort of crashing while converting, check out this article for troubleshooting: How to Resolve GoPro Studio Crashing Issues.
- If your computer has multiple graphics cards, you will need to set it up so that GoPro Studio is using the preferred card. For example, if one of your graphics adapters is an Nvidia card, do the following:
- Go to the Nvidia Control Panel.
- Select Manage 3D Settings.
- Click on the Global Settings tab.
- Select the High-performance Nvidia processor.