Yes, there is a method to add photos to the Storyboard. Here is the process:
- In Step 1: Import & Convert, click on Import New Files.
- Browse to and select the photos that you want to add to your project. Click Open.
- The files will now be added to the Import Bin. Select the photos that you want to convert and click 'Add Clip to Conversion List.'
- Select the photos in the Conversion List and click the 'Advanced Settings' button.
- Change the Frame Rate to either '5 sec/frame', or '2 sec/frame', depending on how long you want the photo to stay on the screen.
- Click the Convert button.
- Click the Process to Step 2 button.
The photo is now converted to a video that shows the same image for either 2, or 5 seconds, depending on what you selected. You can also further adjust the length of the image by applying a speed effect to it.