Suggestions on Review Content
When writing a review, keep in mind the following ideas:
- Are you happy with your new purchase? Tell us why or why not.
- Be specific. Describe your experience with different modes and features.
- What sports or activities have you used it in? Surfing? Skiing? Mud wrestling?
- How do you commonly use the product? For instance, if it's a mount, what do you mount it to?
- Would you recommend it to your friends? Why or why not?
Guidelines for Reviews
There are a few simple guidelines to follow when writing a review:
- Make sure your review is focused on the product
- Don't include any personal information like your name, address, email address or phone number.
- Curb the potty mouth—no offensive or abusive language please.
- We’re not jealous type, but please don’t write about our competitors (whether good, bad or indifferent).
- No soliciting. That means, don’t try to sell or promote other products or services.
- Once you submit it, we own it.
- If your review isn’t constructive or doesn’t follow these rules, we won’t post it.
That’s it. Thanks for writing a GoPro product review!