GoPro Authorized Reseller Requirements
To qualify for acceptance into the program, your business must meet the following requirements:
1. Maintain Current Business Information
Maintain accurate and up-to-date company information throughout the term of your reseller relationship with GoPro. For example, if contact information changes, you open a new store location, change your name – let us know immediately.
2. Obey the Law, Abide by Policy Rules
Comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations & policies related to advertising, sale & marketing of GoPro Products.
3. Disclose All Retail Locations That Carry GoPro
Recognize that qualifying retail locations can only be one of the following: your physical brick & mortar store(s), your commerce-enabled website(s), temporary storefronts (events, tradeshows, pop up stores).
4. Report Sell-Thru
Be prepared to report sell-thru information by SKU & approved retail location upon request.
5. Serve Customer Needs
Provide a level of sales support & customer support for our customers that, at a minimum, demonstrates industry best practices.
6. ONLY Purchase GoPro Products directly from GoPro, or from your assigned GoPro Authorized Distributor.
DON’T buy GoPro products from other retailers, or from sources not explicitly endorsed by GoPro!
7. ONLY sell GoPro products to end consumers in approved retail locations.
DON’T sell on sites such as forums, eBay, Amazon, or other online 3rd Party Marketplaces etc. without permission from GoPro!
DON’T sell GoPro products to other retailers or exporters!
DON’T sell GoPro products on websites or in retail locations not disclosed in your Authorized Reseller Application AND approved in advance by GoPro!
8. ONLY sell GoPro products to end consumers in your assigned territory / primary country of business.
DON’T sell or ship GoPro products to international customers if your territory is in the USA!
DON’T sell or ship GoPro products to end consumers online if your territory does not include the online channel.
9. ONLY sell GoPro products in original packaging.
DON’T alter original GoPro packaging in ANY way prior to reselling GoPro products.
DON’T remove GoPro products from packaging and resell in different packaging, or under a different name.
DON’T integrate GoPro products into your own, or 3rd party products and sell as bundles without a license from GoPro.
10. Abide by GoPro’s Trademark & Brand Policy Guidelines.
DON’T set up businesses, register website domain names or social media usernames that contain any of our trademarks!
DON’T use unapproved marketing materials (such as photos & copy) for GoPro products!
DON’T advertise GoPro products in ways that violate the terms of these Reseller Requirements or Minimum Resale Price Policy!
11. Support our branded online community & abide by our Social Media Guidelines for Authorized Resellers
12. Demonstrate Your GoPro Expertise
Demonstrate that you and/or your employees understand how to successfully operate GoPro cameras, mounts & accessories during activities related to the primary vertical / target customer indicated on your application.