How It Works
GoPro Cineform Studio takes footage captured with the 3D HERO System and converts it into viewable 3D files. You can then export the files and watch them on your computer, online at sites like YouTube and on your 2D or 3D TV at home (See ways to watch 3D).
Import 3D HERO System videos and photos to convert them into 3D files.
Adjust slow motion effect, color, exposure and more.
Export your 3D photos and videos and watch them on your computer, online or 2D or 3D TV at home.
• Import 3D HERO System photos and videos and convert
• Create 3D movies from photo time-lapses
• Automatic 3D conversion mode provides simplicity
• Manual 3D conversion mode provides advanced control
• Anaglyph (red/blue for 2D TVs, computer, and online
• Active (for viewing on active shutter 3DTVs)
• Passive (for viewing on polarized 3DTVs)
• Support for external display
• .MP4 / H.264
• GoPro CineForm 422 codec for further editing in
Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media
Composer, Sony Vegas, Apple iMovie,
Windows Movie Maker and more.
• 3D convergence control with keyframing —only
compatible with GoPro captured content
• Frame-rate adjust for slow motion
• Color Temperature
• Image flip rotation
• Frame Resize (Up-res/Down-res)
• Cropping and zoom